This system is ideal for patients who require a discreet, cosmetic solution so they can look great whilst they are straightening their teeth.
Information about Clear Aligners
• Clear aligners look like transparent plastic retainers.
• There are no metal wires or brackets.
• They are ultra thin and almost invisible.
• You can eat, drink, brush and floss normally whilst you are having treatment.
• They are comfortable, unobtrusive and do not affect speech.
• They can be used to treat mild crowding and slight rotations of the front teeth.
Clear Aligners FAQs
More complex cases can take greater than 4 months. Our dentist will be able advise you on how long to expect your treatment to last.
Both upper and lower teeth can be straightened at the same time.