At Garden Square we offer a range of short term orthodontic solutions for adults to help you achieve a straighter more even smile. These include invisible, removable as well fixed braces. All our braces have been proven safe and effective with extensive clinical research worldwide. We achieve straighter teeth by using the following systems:
1. Clear Aligners
2. Inman Aligner
Book now for a complimentary mini Orthodontic consult
This is a 15 minute slot with the dentist so your teeth can be checked to see if the treatments we provide are suitable for you.
If you are happy with what you see and hear, you will need a 1 hour Orthodontic consultation.
This will include taking records of your teeth with digital photographs to assess which treatments would be suitable for you. Following this you will receive a bespoke treatment plan detailing different brace options, estimated treatment timespans and fees. There are no hidden charges and all quoted fees are inclusive of lab charges, appointments, emergency visits and 1st set of retainers. Interest free and staged payments can help suit many budgets.
If we feel you will require more complex treatment giving you a more successful end result we will be happy to recommend a specialist Orthodontist to best fulfill your requirements.
At Garden Square we offer you the following peace of mind and reward for choosing us to help you achieve a beautiful even smile following orthodontic treatment:
- We will deduct the £150 consultation fee from the total treatment.
- Complimentary Home Whitening normally worth £350.
- The complimentary addition of white fillings to the edges of the shorter teeth and minor ameloplasty of longer teeth to even out the smile.
- First set of retainers free within the first 12 months of treatment.
- All emergency appointments during active treatment free of charge.
- At the end of your treatment you will be sent your before and after photographs, showing you how great your new smile really is, so hopefully you will recommend us too!
Orthodontic Treatment Recommendations
If we feel that a superior cosmetic result following orthodontic treatment can be achieved for darker or heavily filled teeth, ultrathin veneers and all porcelain aesthetic crowns maybe recommended. This will all be discussed at the treatment planning stage, before treatment starts, so there are no surprises or hidden charges. Treatment can be staged over several months to suit your lifestyle and requirements.