Book now for a complimentary mini Orthodontic consult
This is a 15-minute slot with the dentist so your teeth can be checked to see if the treatments we provide are suitable for you.
If you are happy with what you see and hear, you will need a 1-hour Orthodontic consultation.
This will include taking records of your teeth with digital photographs to assess which treatments would be suitable for you. Following this, you will receive a bespoke treatment plan detailing different brace options, estimated treatment timespans and fees. There are no hidden charges, and all quoted fees are inclusive of lab charges, appointments, emergency visits and 1st set of retainers. Interest-free and staged payments can help suit many budgets.
If we feel you will require more complex treatment giving you a more successful result we will be happy to recommend a specialist Orthodontist to best fulfil your requirements.
At Garden Square, we offer you the following peace of mind and reward for choosing us to help you achieve an even beautiful smile following orthodontic treatment:
- We will deduct the £150 consultation fee from the total treatment.
- Complimentary Home Whitening usually worth £395.
- The complementary addition of white fillings to the edges of the shorter teeth and minor ameloplasty of longer teeth to even out the smile.
- First complimentary set of retainers worth £650, free within the first 12 months of treatment.
- All emergency appointments during active treatment free of charge.
- At the end of your treatment you will be sent before and after photographs, showing you how great your new smile is, so hopefully, you will recommend us!
Orthodontic Treatment Recommendations
Composite bonding, ultra-thin veneers and metal-free aesthetic crowns may be recommended for a superior cosmetic result, after orthodontic treatment for darker or densely filled teeth. This will all be discussed at the treatment planning stage, before treatment starts, so there are no surprises or hidden charges. Treatment can be staged over several months to suit your lifestyle and requirements.
Orthodontic Treatment FAQs