Orthodontic Dentist West London
At Garden Square, we offer a range of conventional and short term orthodontic solutions for adults and children to help you achieve a confident, beautiful more even smile. These include invisible, removable as well as fixed braces.
All our braces have been proven safe and effective with extensive clinical research worldwide.
All the orthodontic solutions, Garden Square Dental offer are;
- Fast – Depending on the position of your teeth, most teeth are straightened in around four to eight months.
- Affordable – The orthodontic treatment modalities we use are both safe and efficient, reducing treatment time, hence cost, without compromising on long term dental health.
- Discreet – Aligners, wires and brackets are all aesthetic apart from a Fastbraces metal bracket option, which allows a more cost-effective solution.
Book now for a complimentary mini Orthodontic consult
This is a 15-minute slot with the dentist so your teeth can be checked to see if the treatments we provide are suitable for you.
If you are happy with what you see and hear, you will need a 1-hour Orthodontic consultation.
This will include taking records of your teeth with digital photographs to assess which treatments would be suitable for you. Following this, you will receive a bespoke treatment plan detailing different brace options, estimated treatment timespans and fees. There are no hidden charges, and all quoted fees are inclusive of lab charges, appointments, emergency visits and 1st set of retainers. Interest-free and staged payments can help suit many budgets.
If we feel you will require more complex treatment giving you a more successful result we will be happy to recommend a specialist Orthodontist to best fulfil your requirements.
At Garden Square we offer you the following peace of mind and reward for choosing us to help you achieve an even beautiful smile following orthodontic treatment:
- We will deduct the £150 consultation fee from the total treatment.
- Complimentary Home Whitening normally worth £395.
- The complimentary addition of white fillings to the edges of the shorter teeth and minor ameloplasty of longer teeth to even out the smile.
- First complimentary set of retainers worth £650, free within the first 12 months of treatment.
- All emergency appointments during active treatment free of charge.
- At the end of your treatment you will be sent your before and after photographs, showing you how great your new smile really is, so hopefully, you will recommend us!
Orthodontic Treatment Recommendations
If we feel that a superior cosmetic result following orthodontic treatment can be achieved for darker or densely filled teeth, composite bonding, ultra-thin veneers and metal free aesthetic crowns may be recommended. This will all be discussed at the treatment planning stage, before treatment starts, so there are no surprises or hidden charges. Treatment can be staged over several months to suit your lifestyle and requirements.
Orthodontic Treatment FAQs
Orthodontic treatment is suitable for most people providing the teeth and gums are healthy. A 15-minute complimentary mini consult will quickly identify if teeth straightening will be the right option for you. Following this, a more detailed assessment will be arranged at a time that is convenient for you.