Fast & Discreet Teeth Straightening in London
Our leading cosmetic dentistry and Teeth Straightening expert Dr Sofi Baig has put together a list of the primary teeth straightening systems used in our practice. With substantial experience in this field, Dr Sofi can give you a general overview of the pros and cons of each method.
“Tooth straightening in London is more popular than ever because the systems we use are becoming more discreet and the time it takes to straighten your teeth has been drastically reduced with the introduction of new techniques and materials.”
Dr Sofi’s Top 5 Teeth Straightening Techniques
- Train-Track Braces – Traditional fixed wire braces. Visible but still the best for difficult cases.
- Fastbraces – Visible fixed wires. Fast acting. Great for smaller teeth movements.
- Inman Aligner – Slightly bulky for the wearer but are removable giving the user flexibility in use.
- Clear Aligners – Barely visible mouth guard style treatment. Excellent for patients who require their brace to be as discreet as possible.
- Incognito – A fixed wire system which is hidden by placing the wires BEHIND the teeth. More difficult to wear but achieves excellent results, within a short time.
More information on teeth straightening in London
Garden Square Dental offer a 15-minute consultation with our dentists to establish if the straightening treatments we offer are suitable for you. If you are happy to proceed, we will give you a more in-depth consultation, where we will take digital images of your teeth and decide which is the most suitable straightening system, and work out a bespoke treatment plan for you.
Click here for more information on cosmetic dentistry and frequently asked question’s about teeth straightening in London