Fast & Discreet Teeth Straightening in London
Our leading cosmetic dentistry and Teeth Straightening expert Dr Sofi Baig has put together a list of the primary teeth straightening systems used in our practice. With substantial experience in this field, Dr Sofi can give you a general overview of the pros and cons of each method.
“Tooth straightening in London is more popular than ever because the systems we use are becoming more discreet and the time it takes to straighten your teeth has been drastically reduced with the introduction of new techniques and materials.”
Dr Sofi’s Top 5 Teeth Straightening Techniques
- C-Fast – Advanced fixed wire braces. Visible but ideal for larger teeth movements.
- Fastbraces – Visible fixed wires. Fast acting. Great for smaller teeth movements.
- Inman Aligner – Slightly bulky for the wearer but are removable giving the user flexibility in use.
- SmileTRU Clear Aligners – Barely visible mouth guard style treatment. Excellent for patients who require their brace to be as discreet as possible.
- Incognito – A fixed wire system which is hidden by placing the wires BEHIND the teeth. More difficult to wear but achieves excellent results, within a short time.
More information on teeth straightening
Garden Square Dental offer a 15-minute complimentary consultation as an introduction into the teeth straightening treatments we provide. If you are happy to explore the possibilities further, a follow up appointment will be required. This will involve a more in-depth consultation, where we will take digital images of your teeth, a panoramic X-ray and impressions to make dental molds, which will help establish which is the most suitable straightening system for you. Working together closely with our expert orthodontic laboratory and their highly skilled technicians we will create a bespoke treatment plan for you tailored to your requirements.
Click here for more information on cosmetic dentistry and frequently asked questions about teeth straightening in London