We trust that you are keeping well.
From the data being released, it appears that the new Covid variant Omicron is rapidly spreading within our communities. We would encourage all of our patients to have the booster vaccination and continue to wear masks when visiting the practice or any other enclosed indoor spaces. At Garden Square we will continue to employ the highest levels of cross infection control and hygiene measures including medical grade air purifiers, high level PPE and controlled patient flow.
To encourage our patients to keep their gums and teeth in check over the holiday period we have put together a 5 point check list :
- Drink PLAIN water after any sugary snacks or fizzy drinks to help avoid dental decay.
- Use some form of interdental cleaning eg. Floss or Tepe brushes to treat bleeding gums.
- Don’t tear sticky tape with your teeth when wrapping or opening presents!
- Use a fluoride mouthwash after brushing teeth. Helps to protect enamel from the acid erosion of sweet treats.
- Give up smoking as a New Years resolution, to improve your health and freshen your breath!
GSD has been extremely busy this year providing treatment in testing times. Thankfully we are blessed with loyal patients and a diligent, talented and caring team of nurses, hygienists and dentists. We are very appreciative of the support shown and would kindly request that patients continue to recommend friends and family to our practice. Feel free to share any positive feedback on our social media channels or by leaving a Google review.
Please be aware that the practice will be closed between 24th Dec until 29th Dec and 31st Dec until 3rd January. We will be open on Thursday 30th December for emergency appointments only and our out of hours contact numbers will be available on the practice answerphone.
We hope you have a restful holiday,
Amer, Sofi, Prabha and the GSD team.