1. Have a chat with your dentist about your fears. It’s good to talk. Your dentist will be able to explain what will happen during your treatment.
2. Consider CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) We find CBT often helps to change a patients mindset.
3. Try to practice Yoga or Pilates and try breathing exercises to learn how to relax.
4. Use natural therapies such as homoeopathy and acupuncture to alleviate your anxiety
5. Plan for the use of sedatives to help with emergency treatments.
6. Boost your confidence with hypnotherapy sessions.